Candy Floss Machines
Established in 2000, Twothousand Machinery® is a trusted supplier of premium quality kitchen equipment for hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, chain shops, catering bars, fast food trailers and other food-processing entities. We carry a wide range of candy floss machines, giving you the choice of both gas candy floss machines and electric candy floss machines.
How does a Candy Floss Maker work?
Take sugar as the primary raw material and add some assistant materials to immediately produce candy floss in various tastes and colors. This candy floss produces isn't just white in color, but also red, yellow, blue, green, orange, purple, etc. You can choose from various flavors, such as apple, strawberry, peach, watermelon, litchi, mango, and many other tempting options.
Steps to Operate a Candy Floss Maker
NOTE: Please read the user’s manual in detail before using a candy floss maker.
1. Put the machine on a strong worktable.
2. Press the power switch or turn on gas, and let the machine run for 1-2 minutes. Check whether the operation is steady. Adjust the machine if it vibrates excessively.
3. Turn on the booster, adjust the temperature, and let the machine warm-up for 4-5 minutes.
4. Put one spoon clean granulated sugar in the center of the turning dish.
5. After about 30 seconds, candy floss will begin to form on the inside wall of the machine. A level places a bamboo stick and turns on the above of the dish to collect the candy floss formed.
6. After use, do not stop the machine immediately. Clean the turning dish with water (keep the head cycling and put some water into the head), and then stop the machine.
You can easily add many more years of life to your candy floss machine by following the right maintenance procedures. Take a look:
A. Keep away from the reach of children.
B. Use a jack with a ground line.
C. The electrical wire should not be near the hot surface of the machine
D. Don’t immerse the electric wire, the plug or the machine into water or other liquids.
E. Don’t use a damaged electric wire, jack or plug.
F. Plug the machine only after you have installed the turning dish and stainless steel dish.
G. Don't touch the surface of the turn dish.
H. Don't move the machine while operating.
I. Do not handle the machine with wet or moist hands.
J. Let the electric motor rest for 20 minutes after an hour’s work.
K. When not in use, pull out the power supply plug
L. Do not run the machine empty.
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer all questions you may have regarding our candy floss machines.